Collins Connect is an administrative service company that specializes in the setup and maintenance of Artist’, Producers and Records Labels royalty registration, collection, copyright’s and legal services.
What Can Collins Connect Do For Me?
You create songs, we register them, we license them, we administer them, and most importantly – we collect your royalties around the world, from every single place that pays royalties. Our company operates a service for songwriters, producers, artists and labels.
Collins Connect offers 2 different Royalty Administration options to insure the Artist and or Label is paid the royalties they are due.
We will set up and register your catalog with Sound Exchange and your PRO (ASCAP/BMI/SESEC) so that you can begin collecting the past royalties that you are due as well as current and future royalties for a one time flat fee.
- Everything listed in option 1 as well as…
- Create and maintain song files for all active titles
- Register copyrights and sound recordings with the Library of Congress
- Clear and/or index titles with the performing rights societies, review and maintain accurate registrations, submit cue sheets, handle counter claims and erroneous registrations
- Register with and collect from international sub-publishing affiliates
- Submit song schedules and activity to foreign sub-publishers for collections
- Negotiate and execute all license types (no U.S. third party licensing agent utilized)
- Monitor and claim publishing for online videos (YouTube)
- Conduct line item audits on all source documents, ensuring that licensees are paying correct rates, reporting accurate units and paying for all licensed usages
- Render statements to client, and any designated royalty recipients under contract with client, on a quarterly basis
- All Music Registration – Your music will be submitted to “All Music” which is the official online database for album credits in the music industry.
Performance Rights Organization (ASCAP/BMI/SESEC) – We register your music catalog with your Writer and Publisher percentages.
SoundExchange – We register your information with SoundExchange as well as send an excel spread sheet of your entire music catalog (Original and Non Original sound recordings) so that you as an artist can be paid for your live performances (anywhere your music is played) whether that be streaming, Internet Radio shows, blogs, Satellite Radio, Direct licensing or Webcasting.
***Once your business is setup properly we turn all aspects over to you in a very organized and easily manageable system. We are paid only for services rendered, no monthly fees or backend royalties.
A la Carte Services
- Form Templates – Certain forms exist to protect you and keep you organized as an artist. We provide Artist’ and Producers with split sheets for song creation, cue sheets for cable air play, day sheets for live shows, and a marketing check list for your weekly/monthly needs as an artist to make sure you’re doing all you need to educate and interact well with your fans.
- ISRC/UPC Codes – ISRC codes are embedded into your album files during mastering, these codes are like your song’s fingerprint, identifying each individual track with its own unique serial number. The UPC Code is what is given to the full album or single being sold. That’s the barcode number on the back of most products you purchase.
- Contracts/Agreements – Management, Production, Recording Agreement, Joint Venture, Non Disclosure/Confidentiality
- Digital Distribution Setup – Release of your single or Album on iTunes, Apple Music, Amazon, Spotify, Google Play and hundreds of other digital distribution sites.
- Track Encoding and Registration – Much of an artist’ success is monitored by labels, management companies, booking agencies and music charts through Soundscan which tracks single and album sales. BDS monitors airplay.
- LLC Company Formation– Create and register your company/label with your county and state, complete all DBA, EIN and LLC paper work.